We’re very pleased to be have recently been commissioned by Australasian Campuses Towards Sustainability (ACTS) to carry out a 360 degree organisation review. ACTS is a non-profit member-based organisation representing higher and further education institutions within Australia and New Zealand. It aims to inspire, promote and support change towards best practice sustainability within the operations, curriculum and research of the tertiary education sector. ACTS seeks to build community and business partnerships at the local, regional and international level, in order to bring together a network of people for positive engagement, capacity building and change. The organisation is a crucial advocate of good environmental performance, social responsibility and sustainable development and Consort is delighted to be leading this review in order to give ACTS a solid platform for future growth, development and success.
- Consort announced as Bronze Sponsor at chase25
- Andrew Chamberlain accepted to speak at the CSAE Conference in Ottawa
- Consort to work with the Nuclear Institute on improving governance structures
- Strategic Objective #1: Do not lose governance mojo.
- Consort to support Epping Forest strategic and management planning