Following our recent commission to undertake induction training for the Institute’s incoming Board of Trustees, we are delighted to announce that we have been commissioned by the Institute to undertake further governance activities. Working closely with the Chief Executive and Board of Trustees, we will support the Institute’s internal governance practices, focusing on development of both the mechanics and dynamics of effective leadership through good governance. We will also lead on development of governance-related support and services for the Institute’s membership.
- Consort announced as Bronze Sponsor at chase25
- Andrew Chamberlain accepted to speak at the CSAE Conference in Ottawa
- Consort to work with the Nuclear Institute on improving governance structures
- Strategic Objective #1: Do not lose governance mojo.
- Consort to support Epping Forest strategic and management planning