Consort Strategy has been commissioned by the Institute of Leadership & Management to facilitate new directors’ training. Working directly with the Chair of the Board and the ILM’s Chief Executive, I am developing and delivering a comprehensive induction programme for the new governing board, helping them to understand the leadership culture, operating structure, and strategic management of the ILM, and to explore and understand their organisational roles and legal responsibilities as charity trustees and company directors.
- Andrew Chamberlain accepted to speak at the CSAE Conference in Ottawa
- Consort to work with the Nuclear Institute on improving governance structures
- Strategic Objective #1: Do not lose governance mojo.
- Consort to support Epping Forest strategic and management planning
- Andrew Chamberlain to co-chair the Governance stream at the Membership Excellence Conference 2018