Following Consort’s appointment to undertake a review of research management in Sub Saharan Africa and South Asia, we’re very pleased that the Wellcome Trust has agreed to extend the project allowing us to complete a wider study into management capacity in these priority regions. Our research to date has taken us to Senegal, Ghana, Uganda and India but to ensure we provide the Trust with as robust a review as possible, we’ll also be visiting research institutions in South Africa and taking more time to appraise the work and investments of other major health funders, engaging with colleagues from across the globe, including representatives of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the World Bank and National Institutes of Health. We deliver our final appraisal and recommendations to the Wellcome Trust in February 2017.
- Consort joining the Focal Point team as Associate Consultant
- Don’t let policies impede your productivity and efficiency
- Consort commissioned as governance specialist for the Institute of Leadership & Management
- Consort Strategy is a MemberWise Recognised Supplier
- Consort to deliver ILM’s Directors’ training